May 3, 2009

Between Deaf and Dumb

March 28, 2009 - Today was another school day on a Saturday (don't know why St. Teresa also got class this morning). It was still (SJS) first term exam week but there were not much to study anymore because the last two subjects which will be tested on Monday are Modern and Additional Mathematics =P. So far, exam was okay except some parts in Bio and Add Maths which I screwed up alot and not able to finish on time.



We are planning on what to do after exam (as in recreation or fun day out activity). After everything we had been through, some of us or we deserved to have some quality fun out together. We could go to the movies, play bowling, hang out in Hilton, and group shopping like what we normally did before. Or maybe we could try something new? Maybe something like going out for a swim at MBKS, play paintball, play badminton, etc...?? Not everything was confirmed yet except we (gang Z) will be going out to the movies on next Friday after school (<--not what I planned). Anyways, I cannot wait to 'let go'. =D Hopefully, I will not miss WCO this coming Fri =P

Dear Diary...

St. Mary's School had a food sale today which ends at 1pm. My class ends at 12.10pm this afternoon =P Anyways, W and O (my goodfriends) went for the sale (straight after class) whereas I went home.

Also, I think I am getting deaf and I do not know why =/ I kept hearing senseless things from people which made me keep asking "huh?" or "I beg your pardon?".

"Later you and me during Merv's talk" became "Brother you and me when Merv stops".
"What did you put for question 1?" became "Why did you put four question one?"
"Stop that!" became "Sob that!"
"Crazy ar you!" became "Lazy are you!"

There were many more which I could not remember but it HAPPENED! Does this mean I should get a hearing aid soon? What is wrong with me? =S Need to get more serious in studies after this. Plans need to be drafted and carried out as soon as possible. "Think Smart! Act Smart!". Anyways, I am still lost at what should I do after the 'battle' (SPM or secondary life)? What will happen to me and my friends after all this? What will happen between me and my friends?

Click here and here for more... Kudos!! =)

Btw, tonight will be the night... Will Malaysia (or maybe just Kuching City) show concern of the world climate change issues that are happening in our world today? Will we (Malaysians) be a part of 60 Earth Hour Global tonight? Will Kuching City be in the midst of dark? Let us find out!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment