May 3, 2009

Rediscovered

Time flies. Now is the month of March and I needed 2 more post (after this) to achieve my 30th blog post =D Anyways, you may call this a random blog...

Just recently, I realized that I became very interested or passionate about writing/blogging (though my English ain't good =X). Somehow, I find that it is easier for me to express my thoughts and ideas through writing/blogging rather than me expressing it shyly & boldly, etc esp when comes face-to-face. As what I read before in some books, writing/blogging helps to relax/release stress. It kinda works in the same way/concept as shouting but it is done by expressing in written-words. Maybe that was one reason why I do not feel so stress about the coming (SJS) exam when I should be struggling to get many 'things' into my head now =P

I indulged (<--cool word... WOAH! =P) myself into it. Now I find that it is hard to not think about it (things to write/blog about: life, facts, news, stories, etc). It became a distraction for me when I wanted and needed to focus more on study!!! It somewhat tempted me to write something or anything :S

On second thought, could this be a sign of who I wanna be or what I wanna do after school and maybe college? Perhaps a writer? A composer? Novelist? Maybe second generation Kenny Sia?



On third thought, I like somethings about photography (simply take/shoot) and other multimedia stuff too. Does that mean I could or I should become a photographer? (My only camera was my handyphone so far..)

On fourth thought, everyone are passionate about music and I'm also one of them. Should I became a musician or singer? (which I doubt because of my poor vocals, etc)

On fifth thought, there were times when I felt God was calling me to be His own. In other words, should I let go of almost everything to become a priest? O.O



Anyways, due to my 'bo-lang-bo-juak'ness I came up with these new blogging guidelines rules are made to be broken
-Do not criticize anyone (unless I want the same thing to happen to me)
-Do not make fun of others =.= (unless it is in a good and respectful way)
-Do not raise up sensitive issues for public view (or else... I Simply Arrest)
-Do not write it too long (unless I wanna bore some people out)
-Plan on the things I wanna write about and decide which suitable party are allowed to view it
-Title should consist of maximum 5 words
-Try adding suitable pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment