May 3, 2009

Of Love and Philosophy

A philosopher can be defined as someone who has or came up with logical ideas or philosophy about things without actually experiencing them. For example, a philosopher had never fallen in love with a girl before but somewhat knew how love felt by conscience or ideas through observation, etc..

Definition of philosopher from the internet:
-A person who lives and thinks according to a particular philosophy OR
-A person who is calm and rational under any circumstances.

Based from the 1st and top-est definition, I can assume myself to be a philosopher perhaps? In fact, almost everyone can be considered philosopher. The problem was... most people thought that they came up with a new philosophy which is not true because most philosophy had been made long time ago. Some are living by this philosophy without knowing it. Anyways, this is not quite the point of what I wanna share. It was of philosophy and love.

I never had any girlfriend before (<--this is not bragging) but I did read of many love's philosophy and stories. Recently, I think that I had fallen in love with someone based on some books I read or philosophy I knew.

P1 - We shared many interests but somehow talk less about it (actually it was me being shy). In fact, she was the only girl which I felt harder to talk to somehow though she did try to start a conversation sometimes (this does not mean that she like me).
P2 - I could not stop thinking about her sometimes (maybe because she was someone 'special' to me or perhaps something more than that).
P3 - I did things for her which I did not have to (I just thought that I was being extra helpful or hardworking).
P4 - Love is from the heart, sees the heart and through the heart. She does not look so pretty physically (according to my friend) but I think she is.
P5 - Somehow, I am willing to change some parts of myself for her (without showing or revealing that I really am)
P6 - Get your own philosophy!! =.=

This is a problem about philosophers (perhaps just me?). They never experienced such a thing and got lost in their ideas when they did. Philosophy also states that love can grow or die by revealing the truth. Should I confess the truth to her and let this love die? (She was never meant for me in the first place =P). Honesty is the best policy after all (love knows no boundaries)



10 signs your crush likes you

1. Replies to your text messages...
Well, only if you text each other, that is! haha... he really replies even though it's a group message or even like "Good Morning"... either he would reply the same as your text or with a smiley (",)

2. Doesn't mind chatting for a long time...
Either you or he starts to have a conversation with you in messenger... you two just kept on chatting, that you've lost track of time and you've realized that your chat was so long already.... like if you copy and paste it, it's like 5 pages long or more!
And of course, you, yourself.. don't mind! You're actually happy about it!
*smiles*

3. He plays with his hair...
*nods*
Oh yeah, guys play with their hair! When you are around he starts playing with his hair, probably he wants to look cute to you.... Sometimes boys can be more conscious with what they look like compare to girls.
Believe us!

4. He starts saying jokes *grins*
He'll tell jokes just to make you laugh.
Coz you see, guys like seeing the one they like... laughing!

5. Mimics you!
When you lean on the wall, he'll lean on the wall... when you raised your eye brows, he'll also raised his!
When you say...
"Cut it out!"
"Cut it out!" he'll say it again, this time... smiling.
He'll continue doing this until you are annoyed.

6. Treats you!
When you are going to buy something like, say, on the cafeteria for food... he'll pay for you! Though you kept telling him that you have the money to pay for it...
I mean that would be so cool! You have your own banker! Kidding! Don't abuse his kindness... he might stop liking you.... and that'll be... so sad...
*sniffs*

7. Tries to look away when you glance at him...
'cause he's blushing!!! Oh my! We wanna see a boy blushing--for once!
Okay, now where were we?
Right!
He'll look away coz you see, boys don't like girls seeing them blush.. coz they say that would be so embarrassing! If ever you noticed he'll be like whispering to himself....
"Oh! The horror! She knows! She knows! Must run awayyyy eee ay eee ay eee ayyy!" (=.="")

8. Never say "NO"
When you ask him a favor, he would gladly do it for you! No matter what it takes--he'll do it! Sigh.... Even though you ask him something that he thinks he can't do... he would never say "No"... he'll try to say "yes" and "yes" all the time...

9. Straightens his clothes when you pass by or when you're around him...
'cause he wants you to notice him! I mean, there's no need! You already have a crush on him! Haha..... (=.="" swt so much)
and the most obvious sign he likes you is that.....

10. You caught him looking at you!
You might feel embarrassed that he caught you looking at him... but always remember... HE LOOKED AT YOU TOO!
*looks at him*
*caught you looking at him*
*quickly looked away*
....
Then you glanced at him again and you saw him...
...Smiling back at you! :D Ahhh......

No comments:

Post a Comment