May 3, 2009

A Musician Want

Dec 1, 08 - Caroling nights, church performances, etc.. Those were among the reasons why I needed to get a new acoustic plug-in guitar as soon as possible. My first guitar and only guitar was classical. Thus, it is not meant for strumming and the sound produced would not be loud enough. Moreover, it does not contain any pick-up or anything which connects the cable from my guitar to my amplifier... The thing which made me happy tonight was Dad finally brought me to Lee's Music Centre at Hock Lee. Gosh! The place was really... Nvm, just check out these pics which I took when trying to choose a guitar...





All these guitars and many other musical instruments in this place O.O All were kinda expensive. I'm not sure what is my dad's budget so I tried to choose a guitar with the most reasonable price... (if you define 'reasonable' as getting more benefits from one thing that was bought with a rather low price :P) I really didn't know the kind of guitar which I wanted so I had to call for some help from Sam and KT. There's more than comes into the ear. The place is so big! How do I find the specific ones that they mentioned? =.= Anyways, dad was discussing about the guitar with the tauke on the type of guitar and he recommended a few to me. The most 'reasonable' one which I find so far was the Starsun Branded acoustic guitar.





It contained a plug-in tuner and something which can adjust the bass, middle, treble and presence sound... (Whatever you call this?)



and 2 different types of 'what-ever-you-call-this-thing' which connects the cable from the guitar to the amplifier (sorry I'm not so knowlegable about the names of these things :$)



And it also comes with free 2 years warranty! :P
Hmm.. That should be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment