May 3, 2009

E.R.08 Memories

E.R. 08 (last year) with the theme : LOVE was a really REALLY memorable experience for me. It was when I started to know some (not-so) new friends. It was another turning point in my life (not my first and not sure when will be my last) =P Can't really say how or why cause I'm not sure either... It was another of those moments which drives me to become a better person and I hope this feeling will never go away...

Somethings happened during the 3rd and last day of ER08 which I think I ought to share about. *Skips parts* I received a wonderful gift from God... A wooden bracelet which symbolizes our new bonds with God and the rest of His Children. I'm not sure how to explain this but everyone were given almost the same kind of bracelet...



Also, today was the day when I got my first REAL handphone with camera and many other cool features... It was my K770-i cameraphone unlike my 082 home mobile phone which I used to have. Yucks and sucks! =P Since then, I used my K770-i to capture videos, phototaking, record talks and conversation, etc and I really liked it... (trying to be careful, not to be addicted with my HP) PTL!! =)

Gosh, if only I could attend the E.R. from before.
Oh wells, how I wish to but time can never rewind..
Anyways, can't wait for the surprises for the coming ER09 : JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment