May 3, 2009

This Fact

Some people might know me. Some people think that they know me. Some people might think that I may not be so Holy after everything I had wrote about God's Wonders, Spiritual Life, Spiritual and Emotional inspirations, etc. It is true that sometimes, I do not even portray a life of what I shared in this blog and what I had learnt in life. The fact is I am human and humans are not perfect. That is why we need God... Become God-dependent! It is up to us to recognize that! The fact that no one tells this to me (except myself) just made me wonder. And the fact that I attended Christian Youth Gatherings and Word Chillouts made me wonder why I ever did. The important thing was I am doing what I am doing and I am going wherever I am going according to his plans and favour. He is always there and searching for us (incase we got lost).



Sometimes, I regretted of knowing all these facts (psychology, self-help, golden rules, etc). Sometimes, I am glad for knowing it.
It's less stressful when you do not know everything~ Other ppl's expectations are hard to live by.

The same goes for our expectations. Sometimes, knowing some facts made me feel like I am holding a very big and heavy responsibility. Luke 12 : 47 - 48. Sometimes, knowing some facts made me think that I am different and better than anyone else when I am just the same in the Lord's eye. The fact that I wrote of all this is because God had gifted me with this interest and not-too developed talent. With this, I am doing whatever I am doing now for His Glory if this is what He wants and if this is what pleases Him. This is no longer about me or what everyone thinks anymore. It became more about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment