May 3, 2009

Come! Come!

Feb 7, 09 - It's still the CNY season and I was visiting with my parents this morning. There was this one place which seemed really crowded with vehicles/people and I thought that there was some marriage going on something something. The place was actually my uncle's boss who is having an open house. So there were tables and chairs set up, the buffet ready for self-service and stuffs. There were CCTV (probably to see which person eats the most) too.



Some strangers came to the place for lunch. They're not really friends with my uncle's boss. They were here because there were many cars parked outside and thought that the place was actually some 'mini-restaurant house'! But honestly, it looked a little like it to me too =P There were 2 such houses in my neighborhood selling kolo-mee before...
Have these 'mini-restaurants' became a trend or isit just me? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment