May 3, 2009

Jeremiah 3: 1-18

March 14, 2009 - Jeremiah 3: 1-13. There was a story behind this bible verse which I wanna share about.

It had been quite sometime since I last went for confession. Yesterday was just one of those days but it happened at such unexpected school period (in the morning) especially right before PJK. Anyways, I had a choice... To skip confession and go for PJ or vice versa. I chose the latter and it has not been a day when I started to sin again. It has not even been 3 days!!
"Jesus rise up from the dead on the third day".

Oh God! I felt somewhat regret and sorry for not able to control myself from evil ideas, thoughts, doing, etc. It is true that He will always forgive me but isit right that way? (The guilt, the anything related and similar...)



It struck me down to praying to God this afternoon. Asking Him for forgiveness and guidance for His Way, His Truth and His life again and again with my bible at hand. I was simply pinpointing at the bible with my eyes opened/closed until I opened up a page with words. Out of all the words, the first thing which struck me were the words, "Are You Really Returning To Me?". That was where I started reading this bible verse, Jeremiah 3: 1-13 and it strucked me that I may always seek forgiveness and ask God this, "Father, guide of my youth! Will You always be angry? Will your wrath last forever?". However, that was what I said and asked, and "did evil as much you were able to".



I continued to pray and asked him to change me to become more like Him, into His image. Change Me, Change Me, CHANGE ME! *quiet*

Jeremiah 3: 14-18. I continued reading and it strucked me more. I may have sinned against Him again and again. I may have been dishonest, angry, selfish, etc. but that does not change the fact that He wants me back to be His own. He will continue to give me anything. He will change me. He will never abandon and forsake His children.

Thank God He really proven much to me...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment