May 3, 2009

Holz



March 17, 2009 - Holidays are meant for us to relax and enjoy, letting go of stress, etc.
All these were taken away from me and by me studying in DBKU library (somewhere near Hopoh) when I am supposed to go out to the movies, to the beach, out of town (maybe out of state/country), etc.

Morning 9am till afternoon 5pm (including lunch break)... Those were the time spent to study for the coming (SJS) exam during this holiday. Not much time for me to go online, check my multiply account (there were 43 new posts especially from Empowered Ministry), blog about somethings, etc.. The night was spent on resting (after a long day of hurting my eyes with words)



It was a so-called good decision by me to study in the library rather than at home. It was my home where I often did nothing related to study, often distracted by this addictive technology which I used to come up with my blogs, often distracted by my guitar and keyboard in my master bedroom (where I am sleeping), often tempted to sleep on my soft comfy bed, etc...

A study group might be good though I never quite been into one before. Thus, I invited a few people including some Form 4 friends. Everything went well without much distractions except...

Anyways, perhaps studying during the holidays is not too bad after all. I do not really feel the urge or stress in me. Could it be my self-conscious telling me that "It is time to be serious"? (Serious=Stress) Somehow, I feel good and happy about things now that I 'tutored' a helpless Form 4 friend/bro of mine in Add Maths. (Woah! I think I am good in Add Maths now! =D Just so-so)

Tutoring can be a good thing afterall besides building a positive personality and interacting... Should I take up tutoring as a part time job after Form 5 while waiting for SPM result to be released? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment