May 3, 2009

Coincided

Jan 4, 2009 - Dad brought me to Bau this afternoon after celebrating my birthday with my friends this morning. He had to bring me out of the house that time to avoid some 'trouble'. I had the best birthday of my life so far and I hate ruining it again... Anyways, he brought me to hang around at some coffee shop before bringing me to Bau to attend mass there at St. Peter's Church. The rector for this mass was Fr. Chris who I'm not familiar with. I'm not familiar with everyone in this area. I don't even understand whatever they were talking about during mass (but my dad knows :P). I just did what I always did in mass back at Kuching. I remembered the 'sequence' or whatever you call that...





Something weird is going on after mass. Though I'm not sure what the emcee was talking about but I somewhat had a rough idea about it. I was right... It was Fr. Chris' birthday today, coincided with mine! There's a big cake and a birthday song to prove it! I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing. Dad already knew it from the start. I started to become paranoid and ask him not to tell anyone that my birthday also coincided with him or else... people started singing birthday song again and speak to me in 'I-don't know-what' language :P
Everyone started coming out from the church after Fr. Chris who went to bless the cemetry. The people prepared the food which they brought for birthday potluck buffet. That's how it always was at the kampung area. The food were nice though so don't worry ;)







Nothing big happened this evening during the potluck buffet. Just more meat to eat :S

No comments:

Post a Comment