May 3, 2009

Big? Small?

Nov 13, 2008 - I went to 1Borneo in Sabah with my brother this afternoon. My brother haven't had his lunch yet so he decided to have lunch in that mall. The place was kinda huge and there was the north, east, south and west side or atrium of the mall... (something like mid-valley in KL). Anyways, he brought me to a food shop (something like that) called new york NEW YORK. His friend in Singapore recommended him to have the biggest burger available in the place. So this was how my brother told the waiter, "can you please recommend me the biggest burger?". I looked into the menu and this is how it was.






EXPENSIVE food and drinks. I dare not order anything from this place. My brother explained to me that this shop are not available everywhere (only in Sabah and Singapore). It took quite some time before the 'burger' arrived. And this is how it looks like...



My brother and I was like... WOW! We never expected something in this size! Don't let your eye deceive you...
Just imagine a burger which is larger than your hand (maybe slightly larger than the regular sized pizza sold in PizzaHut).



Or maybe as thick as ?



It's not weird that the menu dared us to finish the burger...
Be REAL, Think REAL, Eat REAL... (something like that appeared in the menu too)

In Labuan...
There's 1 more but it's not burger! I don't know what it is but it tasted nice (to me).



And this is what they called Nasi Goreng Paprik there...

No comments:

Post a Comment