May 3, 2009

What To Do?




The school don't allow (or encourage) students to go totally bold (as in hairless head). Is that a good or bad thing? I'm not saying that I want to be totally bold but I guessed that it might be nice to get a free haircut. Why? It's a charity event for goodness sake!! Also, it can be a new famous fashion hairstyle for youngsters Just like those alfro hairstyle from before... My BM teacher also won't be able to punish me by pulling my side-burn =.=

Eh! Eh! So many reasons pula! Do love needs a reason? No!!
So if my school and my dad allows, I might try out this new fashion :P Let girl stay away from me awhile. Need remain single till SPM finish! Geez, why am I thinking so much about this relationship thingy when I shouldn't have any at this age? Maybe it's because of my friends got someone special and trying hard express themselves through cards and gifts this coming valentine's day (psychological reasons).

So should I or should I not go bald?!

No comments:

Post a Comment