May 3, 2009

My 17th Birthday

Names will not be revealed unless you want me to :D Cause at http://xdjl92.multiply.com/ , it's about privacy, not glory! :P

Jan 4, 2009 - I received a sms from someone after a few minutes past midnight. It was my first birthday wish from C and I was kinda happy :) The second one came later on from a wonderful friend and sis of mine and then S. I was expecting more though I somewhat doubt it :P Well, I hardly got birthday wishes every year especially around midnight. I was still up that early morning to online despite me telling myself and needed to sleep.. My sis invited me and some friends for a birthday lunch at Westwood and I can't wait for it.. Besides, I prepared something for her too :P There were no more birthday wishes after S' so I slept sometime at 1 am something.

I woke up with no further message yet. Somehow, I was supposed to be disappointed but I'm not. After I'm done with preparing myself, I waited for W who would pick me up from home and bring me to Westwood. The place does not seem to be open yet and W wanted to go Chong Lin Park to buy me something but tidak jadi. Sis just arrived with O and A with her car so we got into it. She had forgotten that Westwood have spree cleaning? on that day so she took us somewhere else. Well, it's nice and thoughtful enough for her to bring me out like this.. So there's no need to apologize for that :P We headed to JadePot after that. I was hiding something behind me when I entered the place.. Makes me feel that people thinks that I'm a weird person or maybe a chopstick robber... I was holding something like a bag so...

Something felt weird when I noticed O and A were away from the restaurant for quite sometime. They were with us just now when they ordered their drinks. Well, that left me with sis, W and KJ. It was kinda like a prefect timing when O and A were away. I gave her the birthday present which I had always wanted to give to her :$ Her birthday was 2 days earlier than mine so it's ok. Christ is risen on the third day... Anyways, I looked at the menu. I looked at her again. At the menu and at her again... Gosh, the drinks cost alot! After some talks or discussion among themselves (I was just sitting there smiling and listening), we decided to have a drink here at JadePot and lunch at After3. All six of us squuezed together in Sis' car and off we go to After3. Thank God the ride wasn't bumpy :P (It was a nice car by the way). We arrived at the place and chose a good seat with cushions. After3 seems like a nice place.. Again, I looked into the menu and there I go again. The food and drinks cost alot! I looked at her again but was blocked by KJ =.= I'm sad enough to be almost broke, whatabout her?!

The menu shows mostly meat! More MEATS! Gosh, I had too much meat since last 2months ago before caroling.. Seasonal times like this =.= Need to cut back on more. I remembered someone saying this to her son before.. "You eat too many chicken, you become like chicken one day ar!". True enough! :P I had trouble ordering food so I had to ask the waitress this, "apa u suka makan kat sini?". No answer =.= Again... "Apa makanan yang ada lebih vegetable?". Sis helped me to choose after that. Gosh, so embarrasing! :$ Anyways, it's a lovely and wonderful lunch =) Time passes by and everyone started to ask me,"Why are you so quiet?". Erm, cause I was shy? cause I think I should? Besides, they were speaking languages which I'm not sure about :P which is just my excuse to be quiet
The food slowly came. Despite the temptations, we slowly wait for the food which had not arrived yet. We then began with grace by W.

The mixed vegetable rice tasted nice to me. I was kinda full after that but could still use the extra load :P Everyone
wanted to bomb me with their food which they couldn't seem to finish wanted to share food with me cause I was the birthday boy for today. Well, I did wanted to taste their tempting and tasteful-looking food. I somewhat held back for no reason probably because I can't just grab someone's food and say,"Owh! That tasted so bad! Are you sure you are eating that?" (That's called rude! =.=)... W and I were among the first to finish the food early. Somehow, we're good at that ;) Everyone were talking among themselves when I was texting C (I was still listening to them). She couldn't make it for lunch with me and friends this afternoon but it was okay. At least I know that she cares :)

W and Sis went off to somewhere for awhile and I can somewhat guess why. She returned to the table with a box at hand and W with candle light cakes!

(I just remembered to take the pictures after the candles were taken away :P )

Aww, birthday song was sang and some jealous people were looking (perhaps?). I didn't really know or remember what to do so I listen to whatever everyone was trying to say to me. First, make a wish. Second, blow the candle. Third, cut the cake. It's something like that :P. I didn't know what to wish for at that time. It's really sweet and nice of them to accompany me on this day, bought me a birthday cake, sang me happy birthday song, etc. My birthdays are usually treated as normal days. My parents just brought me out for dinner. Friends would invite me to the movie which I still have to pay :P Anyways, thank you to everyone! =) If you know who you are by the letters. Among those who accompanied me today for lunch were sis, W, KJ, O and A. We hanged around the place for a few more minutes. I overheard W w
anted to go Hock Lee to buy somethings for me. Well, I'm more to the 'cincai' kind of guy. As long everyone agrees to it.

We arrived at Hock Lee a few minutes later after we left. I was kinda worried by time cause sis needed to reach school by 2pm. Anyways, I took my cake along with me because this is where we will most probably be left off. Somehow, I felt like people were looking at me like some pity guy who's holding a birthday cake, walking and searching around for unknown people to say,"Hey! It's my birthday today! Come let's go enjoy this cake!" =.=
JK :P

Also, I felt like someone who's carrying a cake and heading the the restaurant on the 2nd floor to give someone a surprise! :D My wonderful friends pula gave me surprise when I was hanging around at the arcade place on the ground floor. It was a bracelet with my name in it. Everyone shared that same present for me! :)





W decided to hang out with me and play some game of racing. KJ and O left us for awhile with A and sis while we're racing with 1 very expert racer :@ So much of learning to drive when we had not gotten our driver's license yet :P It was fun anyways though I lose to W most of the time. Sis and A had to leave for it was almost time already so there she goes :'( W and O has no other transport to go home so they had to follow me home. I called my dad and hanged out at the arcade to play some games of hockey and basketball. Gosh, it was really fun! W so ganas play hockey. The ball always keluar when he hit =.=. O pula so lucky. He didn't use much force like what we did but he can still win us both :P. Dad arrived at around 2pm something and brought us home after that.

Another gift of bracelet with Mother Mary and Jesus's Pic on it... Thank You! =)

Thank You Everyone for this Birthday which you've given me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment