May 3, 2009

T For Tuesday

March 24, 2009 -Today was the first day of our school's (SJS) first term exam '09.
Bio and English were the first two subjects tested today. I did not do quite well in Bio so nvm...
at least I do not pressure myself too much today already. "Nasi sudah jadi bubur". The past is already past and time can never rewind. This does not explain why (almost) everyone kept checking their answers with other people. It is not like we are able to change the answers after passing up our answer sheets =P "If we fail, we praise God. If we pass, we praise God..." (adapted from Facing the Giants) =)



Anyways, what I did was... focus on the exam subjects which had not been tested YET but will be tested this week. There was nothing to study about English as it involves common sense and good english. That explained why I studied Sejarah during recess. Everything was going so well with my english subject and it kept to that way until the essay question. I was really attracted by Q3: "An inspirational friend" and that was what I wrote about. I was really inspired to write on this topic and it lasted till the end. Ideas and inspiration could not stop coming into my head and I could not stop writing. I had a good feeling about this and hoped to share more of this with you soon.

Btw, Dear Diary...

my BI teacher so sakai never knew how to count number of words effectively using a calculator... =.=' Still, I feel good about it cause she asked me to TEACH her how to... . Student teaching teacher... How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment