May 3, 2009

SJS Prayer Day

March 5, 09 - The day was set, practices were already carried out, venue fixed at St. Peter's College Auditorium, set-ups were already done, bla-bla-blue and tomorrow's the day... Prayer Day with the theme: Grace of Forgiveness. Talk given by Mervyn Lee of Empowered! =D

Those who were involved for the event were gathered up in St. Peter's College this afternoon to help with the setting up and so on. I was at the place for the last music practice before the real day tomorrow and... owh! Btw, I'm working in the music ministry as the Shaker! Yea!! Also back-up for guitar! Erm... Yea? Anyways, this has been a long week probably because I can't wait for it O.o Hope everything will go well unlike today when I spoiled something which might cause some people (who cares about me and who I care about) lost some trust in me.
Sheesh, why do I always spoil things especially musical instrument? =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment