May 3, 2009

Raise My Voice

March 18, 09 -

*melody*, *harmony*, *higher pitch*, *screamed*, *coughed*, *felt like vomiting* =.=

Here's how the story goes...



A human sang a wonderful melody with the nature's harmony. Everything sounded okay until he reached a point of higher note. Thus, he tried to throw his voice out. He screams! He reached his vocal limit and almost everything went spinning in his head. Frustrated and suffocated (felt like vomiting) he kept screaming to himself.

That idiot was me.

A good singer must have good vocals (which I do not have).
I want to be a good singer (to achieve a part of my uncertain dreams) but...
-I always sang through my nose (which produced the squeaky sound) and I do not know much on how to control it or cancel the automatic nose-singing programme in me =.=
-I could not reach some higher note (made me somewhat frustrated when some friend can do it)
-etc...

I wonder if I can ever become someone who I want to be or maybe meant to be. I am now taking a huge risk (for that) for myself. I am pushing myself beyond my vocal limit, trying to raise my voice. It does not matter much to me now if I could break my vocal chord. If I really do (lose my voice), that leaves me with three or more option of who I want to be or maybe meant to be. Click Here

I will lift my voice to God. Almost everyone have the passion in music. Almost everyone wanted to sing for themselves and for God but not many achieved this dream. Nothing will happen if I am going to lose it. Life just gotta move on... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment