May 3, 2009

Preparing My Fields



March 10, 2009 - Thinking it over. It was not enough. Plans, timetables, drafts... Procrastination not needed! There were many things which I needed to learn, improve and catch up with... and these are the list of it.

-Remembering God everytime (when pass, fail, happy, sad, angry, etc)

-My studies (because exam is drawing near and I had not been concentrating in class lately)

-My Chinese language because I am a Chinese and it would be a disgrace if I do not know how to speak it well (there was this one time when I was doing part time work as a waiter. I was serving some group of my-kind. One of them was somewhat annoyed by my English-ness and said something like "You chinese also don't know how speak chinese!" :P)

-Writing an essay entitled "The Best Things In Life" for some open competition (not confirmed yet due to exam and the closing date on 31st March)

-Composing something for something something in Boulevard ASAP (not confirm going due to exam)

-Editing some videos at where I was left off since... O.o

-etc. (couldn't remember)

The list above are not according to the most important to the least important or vice versa.

Anyways, that was not quite my point. I knew and understand now that I needed to do something about me changing myself further to become a better person (preparing my fields) with the help and grace of God. Nothing is impossible with Him and through Him. You may call me 'Happy' because I am feeling 'Spiritual' lately (something like that). Perhaps, God is working in me right now and I had been moved many times recently.

May God does the same thing to you too! God bless! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment