May 3, 2009

Scout's Pioneering Project

Nov 25, 2008 - There was a scouts meeting this morning. The committees members were already there when I arrived at 8am something.



When I arrived...

We waited for some more people to come before we started with pull ups using the monkey bar near our scouts den. I demonstrated it to everyone as what Jon had wanted me to do. It was kinda hilarious to see some 'smart' people doing the 'smart' pull up. Anyways, we went to the primary school's basketball court when we do stretching. I had to demonstrate again and made a fool of myself... At least everyone enjoyed my so-called humor :P We ran 10 rounds around the court before we rested like this...


(Top)Everyone's smiling and laughing..

(Below) Dan emo-ing at the left side of the stadium.





Anyways, that's not quite the point. We're here at school today to build something for the scouts' district camp, pioneering project. It's something like craft making but in a bigger scale. And this is what we're trying to come up with...












And this is what we had come up with...



Friction Bridge



No ropes, nothing to hold it from falling it apart but it works!

Everyone went to have another meeting at the canteen before we're dismissed. These are the list of what we're suppose to bring to scouts' district camp from 11th - 15th Dec... Read if you can :)





That ends the morning for me today... Sorry for my late posting on this :P

No comments:

Post a Comment