May 3, 2009

Chap Goh Meh '09

Feb 09, 2009 - Today is the last day of CNY. Don't know why.. How I wish holidays can be longer without any school replacements classes especially on certain weekends! =.= Anyways, CNY this year was somewhat boring or fun for me. Why? I just laid on the bed with nothing to do since the second day of CNY. My friends kept changing plans without informing me so I ended up staying at home, staring at the spinning fan with my spinning head... hoping and wanting to do something, to be and to have fun with my friends!! :P I manage to watch at least 4 DVDs per day for 2 days (No more 'fresh stock' after that :P). The only fun time I had was with Karen C. and the rest of the Empowered on 4th or 5th day of CNY (not sure of the date)...

Had home-made steamboat dinner with my family (Granpa, Mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunt and bro) and quckly rushed for add maths tuition for my ang pow! =)

More happenings today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment