May 3, 2009

Next?

March 6, 09 - Exam is coming soon in less than 20 days now and not much were done for the (SJS) coming exam which will be held after the holiday this month. Somehow, I wasn't so stress about it OR trying really hard to study like anyone does on a last minute basis. However, I always had the feel or urge to do something for the exam. I had to study... I want to study! But I can't study! My problem was procrastination and distractions. Most of the time, I had too many 'giants' to face. My passion for music, blogging, friends, school duty, etc that were distracting me caused me to loose focus... Argh!

Btw, giants are a little something that Merv had talked about during the previous YG and it not the typical real giants like you see in ultraman or powerpuff girls. Giants are something in you or us that finds delight in pulling us down and away from God. Someone once told me to face my giants by trusting in the Lord no matter how hard giants tried to prevent/stop you from doing so.



Anyways, tonight's WCO was something related. However, tonight was a little more special today because tonight's WCO was based on a movie clip taken from the movie "Facing the Giants". It was another great movie-bible sharing session with everyone in my group and the "what we were discussing about" was "Never Give Up". Just the right thing in the right time, I guessed? ^^ God knew!! Somehow, it still didn't quite get to me. I was inspired to do something though :P



Then, there was a special request to pray for those who sat for SPM/STPM before. At first, I was kinda blur and thought that it was for us (Form 5 and Upper ^ this year) so I stood up =P and made a fool of myself. Thank God someone pulled me from coming to the front. Anyways, *skip parts* wacthing and praying over them made me realized that I was growing up too fast. Or could it be just me? Years later, I will be an adult and role models for others to follow. But the question is... What I wanna do or who I wanna become after SPM Form 5? What will happen to me and my friends? Will we seperate long enough or (perhaps) permanently towards our dreams and goals in life? The only answer which I could tell myself was something like... "It is by my Father's Authority and Time that you will 'find out/'receive'" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment