May 3, 2009

Festive Season - Christmas & New Year

Sorry for this late post :P

Jan 2, 2008 - Meat, meat and more meat!! :/
I admit that us (guys) like to eat meat so much that we become... BIG (or maybe it's just me :P). I'm not sure why I like to eat meat though. Somehow, some people may not feel sick of eating the same thing almost everyday :P Chicken, pork, duck, lamb, etc. That's what normally served to me almost everyday for more than a week now during this festive season of Christmas and New Year :S Gosh, I'm getting kinda sick of it. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. Eating alot can help me to grow 'big' but I don't want to 'grow' in this way. There was this saying that I wanna share about... "You eat more chicken, You become like chicken!" =.=

Bio Talk:
Malnutrition may also be caused by excessive intake of certain type of food... Can someone smarter help to elaborate more on this point? =.=





These pictures were taken today at my mom's office... BBQ Nite (or whatever they call it). More meat! But it was too tempting for a chicken like me... =.= The stupid excuse I gave to myself was, "Nvm, it's ok. It's not like I've been eating meat everyday for a long period of time :P".

Now, I'm planning to go for a diet! (but I couldn't tahan myself from makan!) Need exercise! (If not, easily cramb) Erm, maybe I'll spend a week or so with less meat and more vegetable. Gosh, it's really hard to take care of food intake during festive times like these... Can't wait for CNY! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment