May 3, 2009

Writing 800 - 1000 Words

"The Best Things In Life"

Dateline is drawing near (31st August) and it is clashing with the coming (SJS) first term exam. There is not much time to write at least another 600+ words for the essay (something like that) writing competition. There is only one title present to write about and the title is shown above... "The Best Things In Life".

Most likely, I may not able to complete the 'essay' in time but I am going to complete it anyways. Maybe God is calling me to do so. Maybe because of the attracting topic also. Maybe because of the fun of it. This essay was supposed to be submitted to KL or Dublin as what I read about in the article... (not sure about it)

I had only allowed one person to read the 1st 200words of the essay (what I've written so far) and he came up with some good comments except the parts where there were many typing ERRORS and grammatical MISTAKES!

Anyways, what I am writing now might be able to keep one thinking and move the persons heart (according to my friend). Hopefully, it does because I believed God is inspiring me to write this... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment